Foureyes is a category-creating software company that uses a unique dataset to help businesses track, protect, engage, and sell better. (See more at foureyes.io.) Already rapidly-growing, Foureyes is continuing to dominate as evidenced by exponential growth and winning awards from the 2020 Company of the Year from Technology Association of Oregon to Most Innovative Solution of 2020 from DrivingSales. We are currently looking to add a VP, Revenue to the team!
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of sales. Foureyes supports smarter sales and marketing with technology built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes.
The Vice President of Revenue provides leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the organization's sales and customer success functions. As our most senior sales leader, the VP, Revenue is accountable for overall sales organization performance, the profitable achievement of sales organization goals, and for working in close collaboration with our customers to achieve unique and mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design, and sales resource deployment.
- Optimize the experience of transitioning from a sales interaction to a consultative success journey that leads to predictable customer outcomes.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Establishes and governs the sales organization's performance management system. This includes establishing guiding sales organizational principles for managing performance, establishing and prioritizing critical performance measures for all sales jobs; overseeing the equitable allocation of organization objectives across all sales channels, markets, and personnel; and ensuring that all employees are held accountable for assigned results.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization’s management team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects.
- Developing 3rd party channels for referrals, advocacy, and reselling of the Foureyes Product Suite.
- Building, refining, and running a repeatable sales system for each sales channel. Ensuring that each function from initial outreach to handoff to customers success has both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated success applying various sales and customer success methodologies.
- Experience developing and deploying a channel sales strategy.
- Expert presentation and value articulation skills.
- Proven track record of representing the Voice of the Customer into changed product and strategy.
- Sales is a team sport and cross-functional collaboration is how you lead.
- The development of Sales and Customer Success leaders is hard wired into your approach.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Analytical problem solver, you love digging into an in-depth problem to get to the root issue.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent job experience is required.
- 10 years leadership experience, 5 years in Senior Leadership role, 5 years selling SaaS solutions.
Location: (Portland or remote)
Travel: National, 2-3 days per week twice a month (no travel expected during COVID)
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, commuter & cell phone benefits, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- A creative, fast-paced environment with no shortage of fun
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Adpearance and Foureyes are dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes/Adpearance is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.