Who We Are
Foureyes® is a category-creating software company that is revolutionizing how businesses track, protect, engage, and sell better. With our patented technology and data platform, we have achieved rapid growth and established dominance in the automotive industry. Our success is further evidenced by prestigious awards, including the 2020 Company of the Year from the Technology Association of Oregon and recognition for the Most Innovative Solution and Top Rated Lead Management in 2022 from DrivingSales.
If you are seeking to be part of an innovative and impactful organization, we have exciting news. Foureyes® is currently expanding and looking to hire a skilled Sr. Software Engineer to join our dynamic team.
Join our dynamic team as a Senior Software Engineer and play a pivotal role in designing cutting-edge features and implementing architectural enhancements that drive the evolution of our industry-leading products. As a key contributor, you will have the opportunity to not only improve existing design patterns and integrations for optimal availability and data integrity but also think at a system level to deliver significant enhancements across the entire Foureyes Data Collection systems. From ideation to deployment, you will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle, collaborating with stakeholders and developers to ensure seamless progress and keep everyone informed of the project's status. This is a unique opportunity to leave your mark on a high-growth company and make a meaningful impact in shaping the future of products.
- Balancing innovation, new feature development, and maintenance of existing technology.
- Acting as the technical go-to (tech lead) for your system.
- Leading discussions and driving continual system improvement.
- Advocating for system and team needs, including features, tech debt management, and resourcing.
- Collaborating with the architecture team on major system overhauls and designs.
- Mentoring junior developers, focusing on technical growth, business context, and prioritization.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks to ensure smooth progress.
- Partnering with developers to enhance alignment across Foureyes.
- Maintaining technical documentation and resources for training team members.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in designing and working with both new and existing systems.
- Proficient with cloud services, particularly AWS, and experience working on cloud-based systems.
- Database experience, including working with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases.
- Proficient in driving and maintaining the design and architecture of complex applications.
- Experience with version control software.
- Strong problem-solving skills, capable of comprehensively addressing problems and effectively communicating solutions to stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on code quality and collaboration within a team.
- Proactive in taking initiative and accomplishing tasks efficiently.
Education and Experience:
You are an ideal candidate if:
- CS degree preferred but not required with relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of professional software development experience. Bonus if you’ve led small teams before or have experience mentoring junior developers.
Starting Salary Range: $115,000 - $125,000
Location: Although this is a remote position, we are targeting candidates who live in the following states: OR, WA, AZ, MN, CO, NV, ID, TX, MA, MD, OH, TN. We do have an amazing office in Portland, OR, available for anyone interested in working hybrid.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Foureyes, we believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
- A commitment to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- 401k matching, student loan repayment matching
- Commuter, internet, or cell phone subsidy
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Adpearance and Foureyes are dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes/Adpearance is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.