Foureyes® is a rapidly-growing software company, named by the Technology Association of Oregon as the 2020 Rising Star Technology Company of the Year. We’re on track to become the leading sales intelligence platform and we need great people to get there. We are currently looking to add a Product Support Manager, Tier 2 to our Support Team.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of sales. Foureyes supports smarter sales and marketing with technology built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes.
The Product Support team is an integral part of the Foureyes organization, contributing results and action items for our clients and internal team members. As part of the team, we expect collaboration and clear communication - amongst each other and with other teams. The team operates at varying levels of technical expertise, from Tier 1 to Tier 3, to ensure we have a path to resolution for any kind obstacle thrown our way. The team thrives on autonomy and teamwork to tackle the day’s biggest challenge!
The Product Support Manager, Tier 2 is the first point of escalation for customer inquiries and internal requests. This role requires a nimble individual who can switch between communicating with customers in a clear and concise manner, and connecting with our internal technical contacts to resolve issues.
On a day-to-day basis, a Tier 2 Product Support Manager will be responsible for handling tickets that are escalated from Tier 1, answering product questions from internal team members, and resolving product maintenance issues. This role ideally will be able to identify areas of opportunity for our product, our processes, and have a passion for being proactive as opposed to reactive. You will be a technical guru on all things Foureyes and have a desire for delivering results and ensuring a great client experience.
The perfect candidate has an excellent technical aptitude and is passionate about connecting the problems that customers experience into product innovation and improvement. They are the customers’ advocate to internal teams.
As a product support manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Helping clients. You’ll be dealing with the more complex questions that our customers bring to us, and you are responsible for keeping them updated on their inquiry and ensuring they understand the issue.
- Understanding our backend systems. Foureyes is a big platform, and you’ll be responsible for learning all the ins and out of it. You will know every quirk, memorize every integration, and be able to draw diagrams in your sleep.
- Mastering capabilities. At Tier 2, the most important question to ask is “Is everything working how it’s supposed to?” In order to answer that, you need to have a nuanced understanding of what the expected behavior is.
- Leveraging technology. Your role with technology will include expert mastery of Foureyes (obviously), and extend to support key infrastructure tech including Salesforce and Intercom among others.
- Research. Whether via reading our external knowledge base, diving into internal documentation, digging through old JIRAs, or thumbing through Slack threads, effective research is essential to finding the right answer.
- Identifying solutions. You’ll hear challenges articulated by customers and other members of the product support team, and you’ll make recommendations to make life better.
- Fielding questions. You are a key resource for the organization as it relates to all things Foureyes. You are a resource for our customers and our internal stakeholders who may need technical support or an extra set of eyes on an issue.
- Technical maintenance: Our products also need support to keep running smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for managing reports and systems that will indicate action items needed for our clients and products to stay happy.
You are an ideal candidate if…
- You like to dig into the weeds. You hate leaving a problem unsolved. You’re motivated by making sure you understand exactly what is going on, and you’re not satisfied with “good enough.”
- You love interruptions. You understand that your job has two parts, reactive and proactive. You quickly shift gears between the two, staying focused and positive.
- You have a history of success. You have stories about how you’ve mastered Salesforce and translating complex technical concepts to clients. You have data about how great you are with analytics. You and your friends still reminisce about your perfect customer satisfaction streak.
- You’re a born optimist. You believe that there is a better way, so you try new things and get others onboard. Both internal partners and customers enjoy following your lead.
- You are organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. You connect the dots between business challenge and execution, and you’re known for being accountable.
- You communicate clearly. You understand people, and they understand you. You’re just as skilled at writing, as talking to a customer on the phone or giving in-person feedback to a team member.
The skills and knowledge you’ll be using on a day-to-day basis include:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
- Active listening, with the ability to ask strategic follow-up questions
- Savvy handling of objections, and identifying client concerns
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Outstanding time management, with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Capability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Salesforce Lightning, and Tableau
- Analytical problem solving, breaking down systems to their component parts and finding where an issue lies
- Technical expertise, or a desire to dig into technology to identify a solution
Education and Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in a technical Customer Support function
- SaaS experience preferred
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Adpearance and Foureyes are dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes/Adpearance is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.