Who We Are
Foureyes® is a category-creating software company that uses a unique dataset to help businesses track, protect, engage, and sell better. (See more at foureyes.io) Already rapidly-growing, Foureyes is continuing to dominate as evidenced by exponential growth and winning awards from the 2020 Company of the Year from Technology Association of Oregon to Most Innovative Solution of 2020 from DrivingSales.
Adpearance is a rapidly-growing, results-driven digital marketing company with a passion for growth and building our clients’ businesses, we hustle to deliver the smartest marketing solutions, driving unbeatable results for our clients. (See more at adpearance.com)
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. We are currently looking to add an Employee Experience Specialist to our People Team.
As an Employee Experience Specialist, you will work with employees across Adpearance and Foureyes to foster and maintain a positive and inclusive experience for all. Working with the Sr. Director, People Team, you will support our Employee Experience programs and services in addition to supporting the People Team.
You will be the primary point of contact for Events, Office Management, Onboarding, and Company Swag/Supplies and your day-to-day work will include posting positions, scheduling interviews, entering employee data, maintaining employee files, and other duties that will surely evolve as our company grows.
As an Employee Experience Specialist, you will be responsible for the support, continued improvements, and delivery of the following areas:
- Organize and communicate company events (5-6/year to include summer picnic, holiday party, and other creative virtual events).
- Schedule and meet with the Events Committee to brainstorm on ideas and lead the work to execute on the ideas.
- Manage the office by working with food and supply vendors to ensure delivery of requested products. Water plants, deliver mail, communicate property management notices to the company. *Requirement to work > 1 day/week in office.
- Manage the company swag program working with Marketing, the People Team and our vendors to deliver swag needed for client events, tradeshows, new hires, anniversaries, company events.
- Conduct New Hire Orientations to ensure all new employees have a positive entry into the organization and knowledge of how to navigate our resources.
- Assist the recruiting process by creating requisitions in the HRIS (ADP), posting positions, scheduling of interviews for candidates, completion of references and creating of offer letters.
- Administer and track all new hire documentation (employment agreements, background screening, I-9s, benefit documentation, etc)
- Enter and manage employee data and employee changes in the HRIS (ADP).
- Manage employee files, ensuring documents are signed, processed, completed and stored per legal requirements.
- Work with Sr. Director, People Team to assist the execution of programs involving training, performance management, engagement & culture.
- Publish our monthly newsletter “NerdHerd News” to promote awareness of events, culture, opportunities in our organization and our community.
- Other duties and tasks may be assigned as needed to support the business and the People Team.
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Critical thinking skills, to connect the dots, to use best judgement and to apply discretion.
- Analytical problem solver, to find the root causes of any recurring issues.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and quickly changing environment.
- Proficient to advanced skills in Word and Excel, with basic knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with HR Information Systems.
- Eager to learn and expand one’s skills and impact with a growing company.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent job experience is required
- At least 3 years of experience in HR or Office Management/Administrative support that included HR responsibilities is required
- Experience with organizing events is a plus
- Experience working within an HRIS is a plus
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
We believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
- A commitment to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- 401k matching, student loan repayment matching
- Commuter, internet, or cell phone subsidy
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Adpearance and Foureyes are dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes/Adpearance is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.