Foureyes is a category-creating software company that uses a unique dataset to help businesses track, protect, engage, and sell better. (See more at foureyes.io.) Already rapidly-growing, Foureyes is continuing to dominate as evidenced by exponential growth and winning awards from the 2020 Company of the Year from Technology Association of Oregon to Most Innovative Solution of 2020 from DrivingSales.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special.
We are looking for a Communication Analyst to join our team. This is a great opportunity for those living in Oregon or Washington looking for flexible hours and remote, part-time work.
As a Communication Analyst, you will work with Foureyes®, which is tasked with collecting and storing customer and inventory related data to power a suite of products and services. Foureyes® is the only technology in the world that can connect phone calls, forms, and chats to website activity. The Communication Analyst’s primarily work with Safety Net, which filters non-sales leads from our client’s pipeline and fixes the leaks in their sales process.
The Communication Analyst will be reviewing and notating phone calls, forms, online chats, and web history details to determine potential sales interest for our clients.
If you join the team, you'll be:
- Writing detailed, professional notes about customer sales interest for our clients.
- Qualifying prospects by reviewing accompanying phone calls, forms, online chats, and web history details.
- Entering and/or verifying customer and account details for our clients.
- Maintaining data entry requirements by following program training techniques and procedures.
- Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintaining our client’s privacy by keeping information confidential.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We're looking for candidates who have/are:
- Strong grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills
- Typing accuracy and speed
- Data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Trustworthy with confidential client information
- Critical thinking
- Good judgment
You are likely to get called for an interview if you demonstrate the following:
- You are a strong writer. You’ve written a decent amount of essays, blog posts, or novellas in your time. You have a mastery of the English language and aren’t afraid to use a compound sentence, the em dash, or the Oxford Comma. Also, your resume is squeaky clean and error-free.
- You are independent and a critical thinker. You do your best work with minimal supervision and are able to stay focused without being monitored. If you come across a problem, you prefer to solve it on your own before asking for help.
- You have terrific attention to detail. You read this application thoroughly and demonstrate it by incorporating the title of your favorite book into your cover letter.
- You love to learn and you pick up new concepts quickly. You have a thirst for knowledge and never miss an episode of Jeopardy. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- You are tech-savvy. You are a fast and accurate typist, and take pride in your words per minute score. Learning new computer programs is easy, and tech issues don’t faze you.
*Please note this is not a contract position
*Must reside in either Oregon or Washington
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
We believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
- A commitment to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- 401k matching, student loan repayment matching
- Commuter, internet, or cell phone subsidy
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Adpearance and Foureyes are dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes/Adpearance is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.