Are you looking to sell for a company that loves its clients, embraces change, and chases big ideas? Are you interested in getting the shot to prove yourself? You might be ready to come sell for Foureyes®.
Foureyes is a rapidly-growing software company, doing big things. While 2020 proved many business models weaker than expected, Foureyes has advanced our growth rate. We made the decision early on to give our clients a helping hand, as our products are perfectly positioned to help companies navigate uncertainty. Since March, over 1,500 clients signed on for our free trial with an overwhelming amount deciding to buy from us long-term. Why? Because the solutions work: our clients love what we do and love how we do it.
We’re innovators, disruptors, big thinkers, and relentlessly optimistic creators. And a big part of our success has come from identifying people with untapped potential, giving them a massive challenge, and seeing them prove their value on a driven team. If you’re the top SDR on your team and month-after-month you hear, “you’ll be our next AE.” If you know you can outsell experienced AEs and have stellar SDR stats to prove it, we’d like to meet you.
We are seeking a high-performing Account Executive to sell our software to auto dealers. Our AEs are responsible for creating and closing opportunities within a territory of prospects, demonstrating all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture to deliver results against a quota.
Foureyes Account Executives receive a strong base salary, uncapped commission, long-term company incentives, and room to grow as the company grows.
- Show up with optimism and a hunger to succeed every day.
- Sell relentlessly. Sell ethically. Sell solutions your clients need.
- Be curious. Become an expert in what we do and the auto industry we serve.
- Partner hard. Sales is the front-line for market research. Listen to your clients’ needs and help us shape our future.
- Use the tools. We use Salesloft, Salesforce, and our customer experience roadmap every day for every interaction. The tools are there to help you sell better. (If you prefer to keep Excel spreadsheets or Post-it notes, cool. But this isn’t the right spot for you.)
- Be ready to succeed. Be ready to hunt, negotiate, demo, teach, listen, and celebrate with the team.
We have no doubt you’ll want this job, so here’s what it takes to get in the door:
- Solid sales foundation built through training and practical experience
- Virtual presentations skills and remote sales processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using a CRM (Salesforce a plus) and comfort with technology
- Stand out from the crowd. We love what we do here. Show us that you are passionate about your success like we are about ours.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of selling or SDR experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, commuter & cell phone benefits, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- A creative, fast-paced environment with no shortage of fun
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Adpearance and Foureyes are dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes/Adpearance is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.